Are you interested in focusing on learning how to help during CPR emergencies specifically with adults? Then this is the course for you!
The CPR level-A course is a 1-day course that focuses on adults. It covers cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills and AED usage for those who need training due to various workplace requirements and for anyone who want to be prepared to prevent, recognize and respond to CPR-emergencies.
- 3-year certification in CPR-A with AED training
- Principles and legal implications of first aid
- Caring for conscious and unconscious victims
- CPR and AED usage on adults
- Choking procedure for adults
- Respiratory emergencies
- Circulatory emergencies
- Practical evaluation of course content
- 100% attendance
- 4 hours (recommended)
- Price includes keychain face shield and participant manual for purchase, $21.00 + GST each