Are you interested in learning how to help during CPR emergencies involving adults, children, and infants? You are in the right place!
The CPR level-C course is a 1-day course that focuses on adults, children, and infants. It covers cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills and AED usage for those who need training due to various workplace requirements and for anyone who want to be prepared to prevent, recognize and respond to CPR-emergencies.
- 3-year certification in CPR level C with AED training
- Principles and legal implications of first aid
- Caring for conscious and unconscious victims
- CPR and AED usage on adults, children and infants
- Choking procedure for adults, children and infants
- Respiratory emergencies
- Circulatory emergencies
- Practical evaluation of course content
- 100% attendance
- 5 hours (recommended)
- Mandatory Participant Manuals are available for purchase of $25.00 + GST