Want to recertify your CPR-C certification? Then this is the course for you!
The CPR level-C recertification course is a 1-day course and is intended for participants who currently hold a CPR-C certification and are looking to renew (certification expires every 3 years). It includes any new updates that have occurred and is a mandatory refresher cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for those who want to upkeep their certification.
- 3-year recertification in CPR level C with AED training
- Principles and legal implications of first aid
- Caring for conscious and unconscious victims
- CPR and AED usage on adults, children and infants
- Choking procedure for adults, children and infants
- Respiratory emergencies
- Circulatory emergencies
- Practical evaluation of course content
- 100% attendance
- 4 hours (recommended)
- Mandatory Participant Manuals are available for purchase of $25.00 + GST